Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello!

Hello, my name is Dana, and I am a first time blogger.  I’ve always wanted to do this but for quite sometime felt that I couldn’t because I couldn’t focus on just one topic, I am interested in everything.  I love making crafts (a trait I have learned from my Grandma on my father’s side), I love hair and makeup (I get this from my Gammy, my Mother’s mother), I’m fascinated with green living, especially when it comes to repurposing items that normally would be trash (that comes from my Dad), and I love gardening and cooking (that’s my Mom/sister), but I’m a pretty slow learner so theres a lot of trial and error in those departments.  Luckily I have a loving husband that supports me in all my endeavors.  Oh, did I mention that I love planning, entertaining, and throwing parties, and all things Halloween and Christmas?  That would be from my loving, slightly eccentric family, who also supports all my crazy dreams and ideas. 
And all these wonderful people make me who I am, which is a wife, step-mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, and friend. 
So as you can see, I’ve got way too much going on to just blog about one select topic, so I shall blog about it all, because that is what fuels all of us; family, friends, home, earth, beauty, health, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment